Rabu, 21 Januari 2009

KARYA Ibn Al-JAUZIYYAH (AL RAUDHO-MIHIBBIN WA NUZHAH AL-MUSTTAQIN)

Now I have come, and, do not you ragukan myself as a person worthy of love and have self-respect. Kuhampiri night To have the heart to become lovers who have no debt Thus I find the notion of self in the eyes of your memories are at the mouth of Place kembaliku But in your heart, Why you lost from me you can not miss the person who has passed the merindukanmu If people do not want to merindukanmu Ku memeluknya at the heart meindukan Is proximity to each other after we embrace? My favorite smell mesrah that the desire to meet sirna coal ablaze in the heart has not been the exception rather terobati Selah two mutual hearts fill Suddenly I saw the beloved Not one word of tongue terucap alerts love that penetrate into the hearts have changed if I see a love If I saw in the summer of love in my heart search pancoran Give careful with the ice cold water is certainly Because there is a fire in the heart of Love is not up because of the beauty and the look in the eyes But, as the soul and unify hat Receive maafku eternal love that grows in Usah said hadapanku time I see you emosia there is love and attitudes that offend if they coalesce as soon as love, she also will go Kujeguk lovers Then the sick sick akupun mercy because he came menjeguk Sakitpun sirna view each other as two eyes to witness the warmth of love You're too dapakan what I get

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Template by:
Free Blog Templates